Our Commercial Boats
UPDATE — Exciting News: SW Boatworks is pleased to announce that our new 42' Calvin Beal Hulls and Tops have been a huge success!! Our Mold was completed Dec 2015 and we have already constructed 10 new hulls and tops for our Customers (42'L/15'W)! With this new level of hull and top manufacturing to meet the demand, we only have 4 hull/top lay up spots for the 42' CB remaining for 2016! If interested in reserving your spot, email Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Yovonna in the office at 207-667-7427.
2 Different Models and 15 Different sizes
- Owner: Captain Stewart Workman
- Located in Lamoine, Maine
- Exceptional Finisher
- More than 30 years of experience with boats
- 100-ton Captain License for more than 13 years
- SW Boatworks does all aspects of finish work from design to completion
- Experienced building and finishing crew
- On-Board Licensed Marine Electrician (ABYC/NMEA certified and Qualified Marine Electronic Installer)
- Finish boats include lobster, yacht, deep sea fishing, pleasure, sport fishing, passenger and coast guard approved
- Established in 2000
This is why we build our boats the way we do
42' Wesmac CG-inspected built in 2005. This boat travels this inlet 6 times a day, every day of the year. Still going strong!!